Digital Meeting Tools
- When? Next date: 15 Jun 2023
- Where? Online
- Places available from just £199 per person
- Book online now or, book bespoke
An entire day devoted to helping you discover new and exciting virtual meeting tools to enliven your online groups. The session integrates online facilitation techniques with digital tools available in Zoom and third-party apps. The day will help make your sessions interactive, inclusive and productive. It’s jam-packed with demonstrations and “try-it out” sessions – plus essential post-course resources.
This introductory course offers you the opportunity to grow your confidence to encourage engagement, participation and productivity.
There’ll be discussion and guidance on the different opportunities and challenges for online meetings, training, consulations and groups. You’ll take part in a range of engaging exercises and get feedback from expert trainers and peers. Together we’ll also help you build your own personalised action plan.
This course will cover
- How to use tools effectively and in different ways
- The pros & cons of third party apps
- Dealing with challenging dynamics
- Advantages and challenges of online meetings
- How to warm up & create equality of contribution
- Fast ice-breakers, paired sharing & break out rooms
- How to “go round the circle”: when there is no circle or there “seems to be” too many people.
- Gather opinions & encourage sharing in small/larger groups
- Identify consensus and agree actions
Online tools we may include:
- Interactive Google docs
What you will do
- Experience dynamic exercises and group discussions
- Learn from each other and from the trainer’s experience
- Talk through your own experiences and get feedback
- Answer that one ‘burning question’
- Come away feeling energised and ready to empower the online world!
Who should attend this course?
This course will benefit anyone working with groups of people online in formal or informal settings. It is intended for anyone who is experiencing the growing demand for effective online meetings, workshops and events – and is keen to build on their skills as an online facilitator of meetings and groups.
Book your place today
Places are available on these public courses. You can book your place immediately with a secure payment by credit or debit card. Alternatively, we can send you an invoice.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch before booking.
15 June 2023 - 10:00am to 3:00pm • Zoom webinar, Online
Any questions? Want to know more?
We’re always happy to answer any questions about our course. Drop us a line on email@example.com or call us on 0203 488 7010.