Community Engagement Training
Bringing communities together, building bridges & forging great relationships (professional courses for charities, public sector & social enterprises)
This new & exciting course will give you all the expertise to enthuse, motivate and empower your community into action.
A jam-packed day of radical new ideas, best practice, and experience learning, that will bring your community development to life. You’ll get the chance to look at real-life examples of amazing ways to work and start to develop your own action plan.
You will learn:
- Community development & engagement
- Theories behind engagement
- Asset based approaches
- Power and participation within your communities
- Co design, co-creation and co-delivery
- Your role – exploring place and power in your work
What you will do
- Experience dynamic exercises and group discussions
- Learn from each other and from the trainer’s 25 years’ experience
- Talk through your own experiences and get feedback
- Answer that one ‘burning question’
- Develop your own community engagement plan
- Come away feeling energised and ready to empower the world!
This is a fast-paced day full of group work and lively debate – you most definitely won’t be staring at PowerPoint all day!
Who is this for?
Whether new to community capacity building or wanting some fresh ideas, this is the course for you. The training is relevant for anyone hoping to work closer with communities and improve their stakeholder engagement. It is specifically designed for staff from charities, the public sector, community groups & social enterprises. If you need any more help deciding if this is the course for you, our trainers are happy to speak to you directly – just call!
Enquire about our Community Engagement Training course
There are currently no scheduled public dates for this course
Please get in touch with us for more details on how you can attend.
Any questions? Want to know more? Horse
We’re always happy to answer any questions about our course. Drop us a line on email@example.com or call us on 0203 488 7010.